AI World Government
Accelerating Innovation in the Public Sector
JUNE 22-24, 2020
AI World Government provides a comprehensive three-day forum to educate and inform public sector agencies on proven strategies and tactics to successfully deploy AI and cognitive technologies. With AI technology
at the forefront of our everyday lives, there are significant efforts already underway by federal agencies to deploy and integrate data-driven government services. In addition, most federal agencies have already begun projects to leverage the
rapid rise in availability and use of intelligent automation solutions. AI World Government gathers leaders from our nation’s strong innovation ecosystem across government, technology, business and research to present the state
of the practice and state of the technology to assist the public sector in leveraging advanced intelligent technologies to enhance government services.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Case studies of agencies successful deployment of AI-powered applications
- Exceeding compliance and reporting requirements (ADA, etc.)
- Automating meta data, tagging, and data classification
- Delivery of self-service applications and services
- Strategies and tactics being deployed in rolling out large scale enterprise AI systems
- Driving data-first cultural and organizational change
- How to get started in AI
- Transitioning from Business Intelligence and Performance Management to AI
- Alternatives to building Data Science teams
- Enabling a data-driven workforce
- Data privacy, security, and governance in the AI-powered Big Data era
- Developing a successful critical infrastructure security program using the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- Data ownership, retention, and public records
- Emerging AI Technologies
- Roadmap for the evolution of AI technologies
- How to design trustworthy systems?
- State of the technology of X.AI
- What will the next generation of AI-optimized hardware look like?
- What can we expect from the next generation of biometric technologies?
- How to use AI to synthesize new data
- The impact of quantum science on AI
- Emotional intelligence and affective computing
- Other advanced technology coverage, including the next wave of machine vision, NLG, new algorithms, etc.
- Ethical and social considerations in the design and use of intelligent automation solutions
- Infrastructure Transformation Strategies
- Infrastructural and architectural considerations for scaling to large scale production deployments of AI applications
- Application considerations for AI at the edge
- How best to work with systems integrators?
- Enterprise data strategies
- Evolving legacy IT infrastructure
- AI Applications for Healthcare
- AI-based initiatives at the US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Pilot projects in progress at CDC, FDA, CMS, NCI, VA and other agencies
- How government can apply AI to address challenges of healthcare research and delivery
- AI and Cybersecurity
- Scoping the AI threat to national security
- AI-based solutions for federal business functions
- Overview of the state of AI security technology
- Where AI can be used for ethics and compliance
- AI for Strategic Government Functions
- Using AI for accounting and financial reporting
- Case studies where AI is being used for regulatory/compliance
- AI for HR
- Future impact of AI on the government workforce
- RPA and Intelligent Automation
- Overview of RPA and Intelligent Automation Market
- Where RPA and AI meet
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this event, please CLICK HERE.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and event organizers to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Innovation Institute policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Sr. Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 (508) 762-1513
Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 (781) 247-6292